Delmarva Christian Writers’ Fellowship
(Adapted from Write His Answer by Marlene Bagnull)
With God’s help, DCWF endeavors to facilitate a “safe place” where believers can:
- Press on to know the Lord, abide in Him, and keep on growing in Him (Hos. 6:3; John 15:1-8; Col. 2:7).
- Reach out to one another in fellowship, support, understanding, and encouragement (Phil. 2:4; 1 Thess. 5:1; Gal. 6:2).
- Pray for one another—for our personal needs, our writing, and especially God’s guidance and enabling (Eph. 6:18-19; Col 4:2; 1 Tim. 2:1).
- Increase our knowledge of God’s Word in order to become effective communicators of His truth (Ezek. 3:10-11; 2 Tim. 2:15; 3:16-17).
- Strengthen our writing and marketing skills (1 Tim. 4:14-15).